Invest With Us
Passively Investment In Real Estate
Our Real Estate portfolio strategy is simple & achievable in 3-5 years without having to your quit you’re day job & start new career.
Investments has only two functions. Growth & Innovation.
To access our exclusive Live Investment Platform, please fill out the Investment Portfolio Form below and our investor liaison, Mr. Brian Buhr, will be in contact with you shortly.
Why Invest In Real Estate?
What Does The American Recovery Fund Do?
- The Fund invests in rental properties across Texas. Our investors receive a share of the rental profit. It’s a time-tested business model that offers a 9% preferred return to our investors – before management sees a penny of the profits.
- The Fund does not depend on price appreciation, tax laws or special incentives for success: only the rental income is needed to support our investors.
- Our Investors will receive an income check every quarter, not a date far in the future.
What Kind Of Properties Does The Fund Invest In?
- The Fund specializes in single-family rental homes with high market-rate rents. When purchased correctly, these are desirable places to live, and have proven to be lower-risk than other real estate investments.
- Small multifamily properties may be added if they meet criteria.
- The Fund targets properties with a minimum of 10% equity.
How Is This Different From Other Funds?
- Income generated by the Fund is suitable for tax-advantaged accounts such as IRAs; many other funds cannot offer this.
- The Fund is not designed to generate tax losses or other tax benefits.
- Your return is never diluted. It is based solely on the size of your investment; each $100,000 invested pays out $9,000 per year (assuming goals are met).
- Income is paid out as it is earned (quarterly), not deferred to a future date.
Who Is Eligible To Invest?
The Fund is limited to Accredited Investors in accordance with Rule 501 of Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933:
- A natural person who has individual net worth, or joint net worth with the person’s spouse, that exceeds $1 million or above, excluding the value of the individual’s primary residence, OR
- A natural person with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year.
Potential investors must read the offering documents, including the private placement memorandum, the operating agreement, and all exhibits prior to investing. Investors are subject to review and acceptance by the management of the American Recovery Fund, LLC.
Disclosure: Investing involves risk, including loss of principal. Past performance does not guarantee or indicate future results. Any historical returns, expected returns, or probability projections may not reflect actual future performance. While the data we use from third parties is believed to be reliable, we cannot ensure the accuracy or completeness of data provided by investors or other third parties. Neither Cardone Capital nor any of its affiliates provide tax advice and do not represent in any manner that the outcomes described herein will result in any particular tax consequence. Offers to sell, or solicitations of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents that contain important information about investment objectives, risks, fees and expenses. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal adviser before making any investment decision.
For additional important risks, disclosures, and information, please CLICK HERE